Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Effectuation

Hold the flowers with your left hand.
Grab my neck with your right hand. 
Place your lips on mine. 
Open your licious mouth, swerve your tongue with mine.
Your kiss taste like rain droplets. 

You have an angelic appearance. 
I adore you. Let's be together because we belong with each other, 
forget about everything else. 
Let's look at the skies together 
& tell love tales. 

Remember you once nearly cried when you watched the Titanic, 
your eyes were watery. 
I wasn't there but I know you a sucker for love stories. 
You had so much impact on my life in a short space of time, 
that's enough affection for me to know you mean a lot. 
I witness our connection, 
I know that's a blessing. 

Your smile is immense to the universe, 
the energy derived from it is colossal enough
to make an atomic bomb worse than the one which exploded in Hiroshima. 
It releases happy hormones for days
 like the gas that paralysed many chinese, it emotionally paralysed 
 & knocked me down to my knees, feeling weak like 7 days. 

My heart often pumps like friday night vibes whenever we together,
 blame it on the scenery. 
My emotions are convinced that you fit for perfection, 
great workout. I adore that I adore you.
My effectuation was sparked by ur poetic imagination.


I have fallen deeply for you. What more can one ask for? 
Maybe the chakalaka you gave me, it surely had a magic potion, uMuti in it. 
That should explain the emotions, affections, feelings I have for you.
Cupid is often fucken irresponsible that cunt, 
but now he got the bulls eye. 
Respect to him, best wingman, he deserves praise. 

I often ask myself if love really feels like this?
Because this feeling is damn good. 
If it is I wanna be with you forever. 
Let’s be patient standwa sami one day we’ll be together forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment