Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Across the boarders


Distance shouldn't matter because at the end of the day we're all on the same planet.

I only want to be with one person. I don't have the energy to maintain multiple relationships. I want to focus on & satisfy one individual. I don't know where I stand with you and I don't know what I mean to you. All I know every time I think of you, I want to be with you. I wish time could stop while I'm in your arms because it feels so good.

Its crazy how I automatically smile when I'm with you. I saw you smile it changed my entire day. Sitting next to you doing nothing means absolutely everything to me. I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone I can act silly with, someone who treats me and enjoys being with me.

When I'm alone I think of things to say to you but when I have a chance to tell you I go speechless. Your beauty blinds my thoughts.

Relationships last because two people make a choice to fight for it and work for it. With us I feel like we been in a cage fight. Regardless of distances I'll be waiting. I'll take a bus to meet you where you are. All the days you gone I dream about you. I'll travel thousands of kilometers to see you smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment